Spill Kit Fork Lift on the go Maintenance Tygris SKFL(M)
TYGRIS 15l capacity Maintenance spill kit in a velcro-close vinyl bag with velcro strips and metal rings designed for attaching to fork lifts
Self Adhesive Velcro Strips and Metal Rings on the back of the kit make it easy to fix to any fork lift;
The Velcro Lid helps to keep the Spill kit sealed and prevent water ingress;
Ideal for absorbing Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Alcohols, Water & other common aqueous solutions;
Very compact which facilitates easy storage;
Contains Waste Disposal bags to ensure the waste is disposed of correctly;
Contains an easy to read, step by step Spill Response Action Leaflet
- 1. Identify the type of liquid and ensure the safety of all persons in the vicinity of the spill.
- 2. Be sure to wear appropriate protective clothing, i.e. gloves, goggles, coveralls.
- 3. Ensure that all drains are protected using drain covers.
- 4. Use socks or mats to prevent the liquid spreading towards the drains.
- 5. If possible, identify and stop the leak at source.
- 6. Use the mats to clean up the spill; dispose of soiled absorbents using the waste-disposal bag provided.
- 7. Report the incident! Dispose of used absorbents in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only