Protean Classic Bearing Grease (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) Tygris TF4404, TF4418, TF4430
PROTEAN Classic 2
Versatile, high performance, food grade bearing grease
PROTEAN Classic 2 is a NSF H1, multi-purpose EP grease designed for use across wide-ranging applications within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
A true all-round grease enhanced with extreme pressure / anti-wear additives and PTFE, PROTEAN Classic 2 performs well in wet and saturated environments, under extreme temperature ranges and with heavy load applications.
- NSF: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact - for use in and around food processing areas)
- Diverse performance attributes make it the go-to grease for most food safe applications
- Ideal for lubrication and protection of bearings (plain/anti-friction) and sliding surfaces
- Provides long term lubrication at high temperatures thus extending lubrication intervals
- Excellent anti-wear performance prolongs component life
- Exceptional degree of water resistance providing lasting lubrication and protection against corrosion
- Temperature range -50°C to +170°C
- Also available in NLGI 0 (other grades available upon request)
We Also Recommend
Protean ProPaste+ Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5905, TF5930, TF5918