Protean Chain & Gear 150 Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF7005, TF7020, TF7099
PROTEAN Chain & Gear 150
Fully synthetic, food grade chain and gear oil
PROTEAN Chain & Gear 150 is a NSF H1 registered, fully synthetic oil designed for the effective lubrication of all types of conveyor and drive chains within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
Suitable for gearboxes and reduction units, PROTEAN Chain & Gear 150 contains additives to extend servicing and lubrication intervals, boost performance, improved adhesion and offers excellent water wash-off resistance.
Halal / Kosher Certified.
- NSF: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact - for use in and around food processing areas)
- Temperature range -30°C to +200°C
- Chains: Penetrates to the links and pins reducing wear and extending chain life
- Chains: Adhesive additives ensure no fling - thus providing lasting lubrication
- Chains: Effective water resistance and corrosion prevention - even where alkali materials are present
- Chains: Extremely wide temperature range ensures maximum application versatility
- Gearboxes: Extremely good oxidation stability which extends lubricant life
- Gearboxes: Unaffected by water - demulsification ensures total separation of water from oil
- Gearboxes: Adhesive additives coat gears effectively and provide anti-wear protection at start-up
- Gearboxes: Synthetic oil with high Viscosity Index ensures reduced viscosity change with temperature increase
We Also Recommend
Protean ProPaste+ Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5905, TF5930, TF5918