Protean AquaLoad Water Resistant Grease (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) Tygris TF4204 12/400g F4218 18kg TF4230 4 x 3kg
Highly versatile, food grade, water resistant EP grease
PROTEAN AquaLoad is a NSF: H1 registered, highly versatile grease, developed to resist extreme water wash off and heavy loads. Characterized by an exceptional high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and corrosion, PROTEAN AquaLoad, in many ways, outperforms other premium water resistant greases.
Designed to provide superior performance at elevated temperatures and during periods of infrequent lubrication, and is best suited for low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions.
- NSF H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact - for use in and around food processing areas)
- Superior performance - particularly in the presence of water
- High dropping point - typically in excess of 280 °C
- Excellent EP and AW properties
- Exceptional mobility and torque at temperatures down to -40 °C
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Temperature range -40°C to +160°C
We Also Recommend
Protean ProPaste+ Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5905, TF5930, TF5918