Protean Airline Oil NSF/InS Food Industry Registered Tygris TF7905 4 x 5lt
PROTEAN Airline Oil
Specialist lubricant for pneumatic installations
PROTEAN Airline Oil is a food grade, non-toxic lubricant developed for pneumatic airline systems used within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
Also suitable for other compressed air systems where a clean, non-staining product is desired.
Halal / Kosher Certified
- InS: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact for use in and around food processing areas)
- Low coefficient of friction provides excellent lubrication and reduces wear
- Protects against air moisture and provides a high degree of internal corrosion prevention
- Clean and non-staining
- Reduces residue and scum build-up extending maintenance intervals
- Overcomes difficulties associated with vane scorching
We Also Recommend
Protean ProPaste+ Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5905, TF5930, TF5918