Protean 3H1 Grease (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) Tygris TF3004 12/400G TF3005 12/500G TF3018 3kg TF3030 4 x 3kg
PROTEAN 3H1 Grease
High Performance Direct Contact Grease
PROTEAN 3H1 Grease is a NSF: 3H/H1, non-toxic multi-purpose grease offering enhanced anti-wear performance for prolonged component life.
PROTEAN 3H1 Grease prevents food products from adhering to surfaces during processing and is suitable for most applications where direct food contact is inevitable.
- NSF: 3H registered (release agent for direct contact with food)
- NSF: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact - for use in and around food processing areas)
- Ideal for bearings / blades / guides / seals and other sliding surfaces
- Exhibits superior EP performance with a 4-ball weld load of 400kg
- Excellent lubrication performance and enhanced oxidative stability for both extending lubrication intervals and reducing lubricant usage
- Improved anti-wear performance helps prolong component life
- Good sealing properties protect against unwanted corrosive contaminants
- Wide temperature resistance of -30°C to +120°C
We Also Recommend
Protean ProPaste+ Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5905, TF5930, TF5918