Protean ProPaste+ Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5905, TF5930, TF5918
Versatile, high performance, food grade lubricant
PROTEAN ProPaste+ is a NSF: H1 registered, highly versatile, multi-purpose paste for use within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
With a high solids content, PROTEAN ProPaste+ provides an all-in-1 premium food grade solution for assembly, anti-seize, lubrication and pre-treatment needs, and represents the true nature and meaning of 'Protean'
- NSF: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact - for use in and around food processing areas)
- Ideal as an assembly lubricant for bushes / sliding surfaces / small open plastic or metal gears
- Extends re-lubrication intervals
- Exhibits excellent EP performance with a 4 ball weld load of 600kg
- Effective anti-seize compound for threaded fasteners
- Protects components during startup and running in
- Suitable for use as a ceramic paste
- Commonly used in the plastic moulding industry for the pre-treatment of ejector pins
- Temperature range -30°C to +150°C (service lubricant) -30°C to +1100°C (anti-seize)
We Also Recommend
Protean Penetrate+Tygris (NSF/InS Food Industry Registered) TF5605 12 x 500ml